Pre Peel Treatment Instructions are only for the Timless and Deep Sea Peel.
In order to achieve the best results from your peel treatment we ask that you read and understand the following instructions. If you have questions regarding these instructions please contact the Spa or your Skin Care Specialist for clarification.
1. Please follow the instructions and guidelines provided by your Skin Care Specialist contained in your Prep Kit. If, for any reason, you stop or interrupt the prep procedure you must contact your Skin Care Specialist immediately. Your scheduled appointment or type of peel may need to be changed or rescheduled.
2. Within two weeks prior to your treatment- STOP, DISCONTINUE or DO NOT HAVE THE FOLLOWING TREATMENTS:
• Waxing of any areas to be treated during your peel
• Depilatory use in any treated area
• Electrolysis of any treatment area
• Laser Hair Removal treatments
• Sun exposure to area to be treated
• Chemical treatments of any kind including alphy hydroxyl acid treatments other than your prep program
• Hair color or Chemical treatments application of any type
3. Notify your Skin Care Specialist immediately if you are put on any new type of medication or oral supplement as it may cause increased sensitivity to your peel treatment, or any change to your health.